04 January 2009

New Start for 2009

I've used my week at home to reorganize my stash - it really is an embarrassment of riches!  I've got a sizeable sale or trade bundle I'll post on Ravelry and/or Knitlist Ads later in the week.  In the meantime, here are a few photos...

Two "before" photos - the guest room as the studio was emptied into it.




During - cable ties are my friend with wire mesh cubes.



For the first time in a long time, I know what I have.  There wasn't nearly as much repetition as I'd feared - that was a happy discovery.  I can also walk freely in my studio as the yarn is in the room itself (fabric is in the closet - that's a whole separate challenge for another time!)  It's a good thing.  

Here's the after photo ...



Most valuable commodity - the empty bin!*



Much of the yarn to sell or trade - this box is about 24 inches on a side and more was added after this photo!






*The astute among you will notice some rearrangement from the after photo to get to the empty bin - I'm allowed to do that so I can show off the empty space I created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.